Thursday, August 14, 2008

massive change, massive learning

it has been a very long time since i posted - in fact looks like this is my first post for 2008. my apologies if anyone has come looking for me and i have been absent for so long.

2008 has been a year of even more adventure than 2007 ... not all of it the kind that you go out looking for, but rather the kind that just arrives on your doorstep pretty much unannounced.

In the biggest news, my marriage has ended, well is now in the technical stage of separation, since April.

In the next news, i have been dating actively, developed some new friends, new relationships and discovering so much about myself, men and how it all works outside of one very long term committed relationship/marriage.

i have discovered the weird and wonderful world of online dating .... enuf said, won't go into that one here and now.

and

i am in the process of taking sole ownership of the family home - taking the plunge to buy my husband out - scarey but somehow empowering stuff.

so those are my big news items for this year to date. there are some smaller ones, but they can wait for a time when i am less sleep deprived to share.

sending love to everyone and anyone who comes across this blog ... i will make an attempt to post again before too long - i have been borrowing my son's computer for quite some time so have only just found my way back to this one tonight when he kicked me out of his bedroom so he could get some sleep! lol

xxx

No comments: