Thursday, January 11, 2007

i saw him!


well the top of his head as he was happily feeding at least! little rohan is a gift, and his mother is already showing signs of early sleep deprivation! but it is all good - takes me back. i went to visit her in the hospital today and i have a feeling she may even be in the same room i was in 16 plus years ago, having my first son (also by caesarian section).

i took her a bunch of bright beautiful flowers to liven up the room, which was all good. it is amazing how the arrival of such a tiny, perfect being can turn our lives upside down!

the week has suddenly disappeared on me, with tomorrow being my "day off", yet actually full of events to be done while i have the chance. i really love being able to spend 4 days of my week in paid work, and 3 for me, but nearly tripped myself up this week , my first week back after the holidays. I forgot i don't work on Fridays and nearly had a photo shoot set up for tomorrow. Fortunately that got sorted, but Monday is going to be a full on day!

xxx

No comments: