Tuesday, January 16, 2007

sad news

well i guess that is the cycle of life - one life begins, another ends.

this morning my brother rang to tell my that my stepmother had passed away in hospital. i am grieving for her, but also for my dad. he lives 6 hours drive from where we are, but i am waiting to hear more news re funeral arrangements etc, once he is able to organise such things. my stepmother has five children and any number of grandchildren, and several live in the area, so no doubt there will be much happening from their side of things.

i have always felt that my dad is kinda dwarfed by the huge size of her family, and i want to be there for him. perhaps even get him to come back home with us. i have no idea what the future holds or what he will want, but i am open to changes that are likely to follow.

so many people have sent love and support today and i am truly grateful.

1 comment:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

hey darling, i'm sorry to hear this...
i hope everything works out for the highest good of all...
may you know angels are all around you...

with love and hugs,
leonie