Sunday, April 1, 2007

Welcome to April!

In this part of the world, that means Autumn is underway and we are starting the countdown to winter ... while the rest of the world welcomes the first daffodils and blossom on the trees. Today the sun is shining, but my husband scattered grass seed the other day, which seems to immediately bring on the rains (happened last time he made a lawn) ... so we got three days of fairly gentle rain, while the North of the country suffered a deluge spun off from a cyclone passing by (oops, sorry guys!)

newsflash on the blogging front ... apparently the celebs are deserting their blogs in droves - Lindsay Lohan apparently hasn't been online with anything worth saying since promoting Freaky Friday! I am determined NOT to go the same way ... rest assured you will be updated as soon as my next movie comes out :)

right now, my computer is telling me i need to take a WorkPace Break ... i have breaks and exercise software on my PC since the creators of the software are a client - so very shortly it will prevent me from doing any more work until i do some stretches. Which is a good thing - but doesn't always pop up at the most convenient moments!

promise to write again very soon!

2 comments:

M J Muir said...

Hi Karen
I just stopped by to say Hi.
I hope the work week is going well.
Peace.
Mary Jane

Stacy said...

Hi Silvergirl! Good to see a post from you. That software sounds good for your health although I could see it being inconvenient. I find that time spent on the computer slips by unnoticed. Until my shoulders start crying "Uncle!"